MINNESOTA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for MINNESOTA. An eFoodhandlers Card, Certificate or Picture ID badge should be on the menu of every food worker in MINNESOTA. Protect the restaurant industry. Protect your employer. Protect your job. Understanding the vital concepts of personal hygiene, temperature control and cross-contamination. Food safety is every food worker's responsibility.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent MINNESOTA
WHITE BEAR LAKE►
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local MINNESOTA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for MINNESOTA. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in MINNESOTA to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.